Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

School Day

Waking up in the morning I don't want to get up, but  I do anyways, how do I know what I will get when I arrive at school? I don't. So I get dress everything but my shoes, I get my breakfeast ready as Corona my dog jumps all over me. My fiance (Alex) cannot wait until I am back on the couch so he greets me in the kitchen. As it gets closer to 8 I finish getting ready, putting on my shoes, saying I am ready to go. We head out the door get down to the car and leave for school. School is only two blocks away not that, but it is so hot to walk. Class starts I am already board, I wish teachers would make class seem more interesting because I love learning new things but some teachers are just so boring. I don't know what to do, so I have all these pictures running through my head of different ideas that I cannot stop having. Class drags on until the in class assignments starts then it speeds up to the point where class is over before I know it. I go home for lunch, but before that I walk all the way home before I realized Alex was not there, so I had to walk all the way back to school which sucks because it was so hot yesterday the 12 of october. I finally get home eat two hot dogs then head back to school for my last 4 hour class of the day. This class I like because it didn't drag on we got to watch a video and started a project board that is due next week, class was over before I realized what time it was. Now those are the types of classes that I like, where I learn a lot but it doesn't seem like four hours it seems like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment