Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

FADES

As the sunlight fades away
I lose all hope
All my sanity fades as the darkness fills my life
My dreams are filled with what could be
As heaven and hell collide
I awake to find that I am still here
For what this life has no meaning
Or does it?
I am not sure of anything anymore
Life fades away like an old memory
What to say anymore is a whisper that I can’t hear
Life Has a meaning THAT is a light that I can’t find or that is blocked from me
Do you hear the whisper do you see the light?
Do you believe the whisper is real?
Do you believe the light is there to find?
Or do we all wait for the light to show?
Waiting for the time it’s shined on you
Do you wait for your life to fade?
Or do chase the whisper and FIND the light?
So when the sun has set for you will you go to where you belong knowing that you chased the light and the whisper instead of waiting for it to shine and find you?

No comments:

Post a Comment